Tuesday 21 June 2016

Updates

T-minus 48 hours until I arrive in the prairies to visit my family. The crunch is on to get all the things done on my to-do list both at work and at home. 

I had my final appointment with my counselor a few weeks ago. She asked I review all that I've learned. It really made me look back (not that it was the first time I did that since leaving) and I can't believe how far I've come. I'm not exactly the person I was before I met him but I'm pretty close. I'm still scare by the thought of dating again but I feel like that fear will leave when I'm ready to get back out there. 

Another exciting thing that has happened in the last few weeks was I FILED FOR DIVORCE! Things are totally sorted out with him but I feel like as long as I trust God and pray for His guidance that it will work out. I also finally bought myself a ring to wear on my left hand. I kept feeling like I forgot something when I would leave the house without a ring on that hand. I finally decided to buy myself a claddagh ring to wear on my middle finger and the feeling went away. Did that happen to any of you out there that are now divorced? Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment